I am one of those annoying people who actually loves networking. No joke. Going into a room full of strangers with no idea who will be there (and if I’ll get along with any of them) is strangely enjoyable to me…. maybe because I love meeting new people? In...
Photo by Amos Bar-Zeev on Unsplash Forming collaborations with other businesses is one of the best ways to grow your business, raise brand awareness, and bring new skills into your business. The hard part with partnerships and collaborations is how to develop them! Here’s my Go To Guide...
When you are running your own show, it becomes incredibly important to surround yourself with the right kind of people- after all, you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with! Being a boss can be the best job in the world, but it...
- What’s wrong with traditional goal setting- and a whole new approach January 7, 2018
- What you MUST do before you start your planning for 2018 December 31, 2017
- How to put last minute plans in place to capitalise on Christmas retail trade December 1, 2017
- Juggling kids and a business November 21, 2017
- Surviving Motherhood, Pregnancy and Running a Business August 27, 2017