As a business coach, a mistake I see all too often is business owners who don’t have a clear idea of their ideal customer. Starting out, it’s so easy to get caught up in this awesome idea you’ve had. To lose yourself in the fantastic-ness of your incredible new...
I’m going to share something which may surprise you. Pinterest isn’t actually a social media platform. I know, I get it… The beautiful images and Ikea hacks are a little misleading but I can assure you, it’s true. That said, it is Social Media-ish but it’s a lot more...
Wow, it’s December already! Where did the year go?! Many small businesses are wondering if they’ve left it too late when it comes to putting a Christmas plan in place. Well, the good news is that it’s not too late! From my experience working in large retail businesses, the...
- Your ultimate business photo shoot guide October 15, 2018
- Create your marketing growth plan October 4, 2018
- Who are you selling to, and what do they want? October 2, 2018
- The power of creating a business plan for your business September 19, 2018
- Don’t give up on Facebook! (here’s how you can increase engagement on your posts) August 22, 2018