Wow, it’s December already! Where did the year go?! Many small businesses are wondering if they’ve left it too late when it comes to putting a Christmas plan in place. Well, the good news is that it’s not too late! From my experience working in large retail businesses, the...
For the average small business owner, tax can seem like an impossible, complex minefield that needs to be navigated with great care. Luckily your taxes can be easily managed with a little bit of professional know-how, so I’m going to give you the ultimate 101. Grab a chair, and...
Do financials freak you out? You have no idea where to start, and your eyes glaze over when your accountant starts talking numbers? As a business coach, I find that women in business are often very good at what they do, but they put their head in the...
- What’s wrong with traditional goal setting- and a whole new approach January 7, 2018
- What you MUST do before you start your planning for 2018 December 31, 2017
- How to put last minute plans in place to capitalise on Christmas retail trade December 1, 2017
- Juggling kids and a business November 21, 2017
- Surviving Motherhood, Pregnancy and Running a Business August 27, 2017